John C. Scales
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP
With more than 30 years of architectural experience, John provides leadership to Galloway's architectural design team for a variety of projects, including automotive facilities, small retail and restaurants. John is also highly experienced in the entitlement process, site design, programming, conceptual design and schematic design.
Licenses and Professional Organizations
- Commercial, mixed-use developments and residential.
- New facility design as well as remodels/expansions of existing facilities.
- Rebranding programs.
- Development of corporate architectural prototype designs.
- All project development phases, with emphasis on predevelopment,
entitlement, permitting, construction documents, and construction
- Management of multiple-location building programs, from four to 25-plus locations.
- Licensed Architect
- Member of the National Council of Architectural Registration Board (NCARB)
- LEED Accredited Professional -- Green Building Certification Institute
- Member, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member, Denver Architectural Foundation
- Member, National Trust for Historic Preservation
Bachelor of Environmental Design, University of Colorado, Boulder